Blue……

Posted in Student Blogging Challenge, Technology | 4 Comments »

For Week Five of The Student Blogging Challenge it was recommended to make a collage.  I decided to make one for the color blue.  It is a vibrant and beautiful color that I associate with crisp cool things like water and air. Thank you to Larry Ferlazzo and Flickr Storm.  Click on the photo to get to the link.  All of these pictures have some rights reserved.  I changed the pictures because Miss W.  brought picture rights to my attention.

4 Responses to “Blue……”

1. Miss W. says:

G’day Ilaria,
    These are beautiful images and you have linked the image to its original site correctly. But unfortunately, if you check for attribution, all these images are ‘All rights reserved’ meaning they are copyright and you can’t use them.

If they had ‘Some rights reserved’ you would have been able to use them by linking and giving attribution.

2. Miss W. says:

G’day again Ilaria,
    I had never used ‘Flickr Storm’ but I tried it out after reading your post. You need to choose ‘Advanced’ then ‘Photos you can use commercially (Attribution)’ in order to get those you can use in your blog. Otherwise ‘Flickr Storm’ just searches all images in Flickr whether they are copyrighted or not.

3. Allison Cullars says:

Ilaria your idea to create a collage about the color blue was a great idea. The pictures are beautiful and the links help people gather overall information about the pictures. Would love to read more of your posts. Keep up the good work.

4. Chloe says:

Hello,
    I lobe those pictures. They are so nice. They look beutiful on your blog and I think that your blog is really nice too. Please can youvisit my blog back and leave me some comments at:
    http://www.chloebutterworth.edublogs.org
    Keep blogging!
    From Chloe.